We believe there is one God…
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Thus each person in the Godhead is fully and completely God.
- We believe that God sent His eternal Son, Jesus the Messiah, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. We believe that, when the eternal Son became flesh, He took on a fully human nature, so that two whole, perfect, and distinct natures were inseparably joined together in one Person, being fully God and fully man. We believe that he lived a sinless life, manifested divine miracles, was crucified for the atonement of the sins of mankind, died and was buried. We believe that on the third day He rose from the dead, ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only Mediator between God and man and that He will return to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Scriptures…
- We believe the Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, are divinely inspired, infallible, without error in the original manuscripts, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
We believe in the Salvation of the Lost…
- We believe in the salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who enables believers to live a holy life and gives power for ministry through the gifts as he wills. We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are active and vital in the Body of Christ and will remain so until the return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the body of Christ, which consists of all true believers.
©2015 Wellspring at the Cross